Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Autonomic Neuroscience: Basic and Clinical
- DNA polymerase gamma and mitochondrial disease: understanding the consequence of POLG mutations.Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 2009; 1787: 312-319
- The clinical diagnosis of POLG disease and other mitochondrial DNA depletion disorders.Methods. 2010; 51: 364-373
- Mitochondrial DNA polymerase gamma is essential for mammalian embryogenesis.Hum. Mol. Genet. 2005; 14: 1775-1783
- Phenotypic spectrum associated with mutations of the mitochondrial polymerase gamma gene.Brain. 2006; 129: 1674-1684
- Purification and functional characterization of human mitochondrial DNA polymerase gamma harboring disease mutations.Methods. 2010; 51: 379-384
- Structural insight into processive human mitochondrial dna synthesis and disease-related polymerase mutations.Cell. 2009; 139: 312-324
- Mitochondrial neurogastrointestinal encephalomyopathy: an autosomal recessive disorder due to thymidine phosphorylase mutations.Ann. Neurol. 2000; 47: 792-800
- A new POLG1 mutation with peo and severe axonal and demyelinating sensory–motor neuropathy.J. Neurol. 2006; 253: 869-874
- Mutation of POLG is associated with progressive external ophthalmoplegia characterized by mtDNA deletions.Nat. Genet. 2001; 28: 211-212
- Molecular and clinical genetics of mitochondrial diseases due to POLG mutations.Hum Mutat. 2008; 29: E150-72