Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Autonomic Neuroscience: Basic and Clinical
- Does gastro-esophageal reflux provoke the myocardial ischemia in patients with CAD?.Int. J. Cardiol. 2005; 104: 67-72
- Differentiation of muscarinic receptors mediating negative chronotropic and vasoconstrictor responses to acetylcholine in isolated rat hearts.J. Pharmacol. Exp. Ther. 1997; 282: 1337-1344
- Vagal control of the rat heart.Exp. Physiol. 2001; 86 (Nov): 797-801
- Immunohistochemical characterization of the intrinsic cardiac neural plexus in whole-mount mouse heart preparations.Heart Rhythm. 2011; 8 (May): 731-738
- The effect of selective electrical stimulation of non-myelinated vagal fibres on heart rate in the rabbit.J. Auton. Nerv. Syst. 1987; 21: 215-221