- •More positive ANA antibodies in POTS patients with positive biopsy for Sjogren's
- •More small fiber neuropathy in in POTS patients with positive biopsy for Sjogren's
- •Certain antibodies and diagnostic tests are helpful in selecting POTS patients to biopsy.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Autonomic Neuroscience: Basic and Clinical
- Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome.Postgrad. Med. J. 2007; 83: 478-480
- The value of autonomic testing in postural tachycardia syndrome.Clin. Auton. Res. 2005; 15: 219-222
- Autoimmune markers and autoimmune disorders in patients with postural tachycardia syndrome (POTS).Lupus. 2015; 24: 1364-1369
- The pattern and diagnostic criteria of sensory neuronopathy: a case-control study.Brain. 2009; 132: 1723-1733
- A point-scoring system for the clinical diagnosis of Sjögren’s syndrome based on quantified SPECT imaging of salivary gland.PLoS One. 2016; 11: e0155666
- Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome: clinical presentation, aetiology and management.J. Intern. Med. 2019; 285: 352-366
- AB0437 complications of the minimally invasive biopsy of the minor salivary gland.Br. Med. J. 2016; : 1056-1057
- Structural and functional small fiber abnormalities in the neuropathic postural tachycardia syndrome.PLoS One. 2013; 8e84716
- Spectrum of autonomic nervous system impairment in Sjögren syndrome.Neurologist. 2017; 22: 127-130
- Diagnostic value of labial minor salivary gland biopsy for Sjögren’s syndrome: a systematic review.Autoimmun. Rev. 2013; 12: 416-420
- The REDCap consortium: building an international community of software platform partners.J. Biomed. Inform. 2019; 95: 103208
- Prospective evaluation of somatic and autonomic small fibers in selected autonomic neuropathies.Neurology. 2004; 62: 612-618
- The patient perspective: what postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome patients want physicians to know.Auton. Neurosci. 2018; 215: 121-125
- Pathogenesis of hyperadrenergic orthostatic hypotension. Evidence of disordered venous innervation exclusively in the lower limbs.J. Clin. Invest. 1990; 86: 1582-1588
- Neurological disorders in primary Sjögren’s syndrome.Autoimmune Dis. 2012; : 645967
- Autoimmune postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome.Ann. Clin. Transl. Neurol. 2018; 5: 486-492