Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Autonomic Neuroscience: Basic and Clinical
- Prefrontal cortex oxygenation and autonomic nervous system activity under transcutaneous auricular vagus nerve stimulation in adolescents.Auton. Neurosci. 2022; 241103008https://doi.org/10.1016/j.autneu.2022.103008
- The use of baseline covariates in crossover studies.Biostatistics. 2010; 11: 1-17https://doi.org/10.1093/biostatistics/kxp046
- The analysis of cross-over trials with baseline measurements.Stat. Med. 2010; 29: 3211-3218https://doi.org/10.1002/sim.3998
- Does transcutaneous auricular vagus nerve stimulation affect vagally mediated heart rate variability? A living and interactive bayesian meta-analysis.Psychophysiology. 2021; 58e13933https://doi.org/10.1111/psyp.13933