- •Illustrated importance of expressing changes in heart rate and heart period as fractions or ratios
- •No evidence for accentuated antagonism in autonomic control of guinea-pig heart rhythm
- •Influence of brief/small vagal input on heart rhythm is reduced by sympathetic stimulation.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'